Individualizing the Complex Life Care Plan
- Has the course of your life, or that of a loved one, been acutely or permanently altered by an accident or injury?
- Is your loved one receiving all possible benefits to which they are entitled as a result of their injury?
- Is your loved one surrounded with the care necessary to live a full and rewarding life regardless of their disability?
- Are you concerned about the long term cost of this catastrophic event on your family and your loved one?
- Are you a financial professional concerned about how to best invest your client’s dollars so that the plethora of care needs will be funded over the course of their lifetime?
- Are you an attorney in need of expert witness and comprehensive assessment of your client post injury?
In instances where a child or adult sustains a catastrophic injury, the Catastrophic Life Care Plan is one of the key tools utilized in advocating and planning for clients. The Life Care Plan details the nature of functional impairments, the resultant care needs, and, most importantly, the costs that will be associated with care provision. The Life Care Plan projects these costs over the course of the individual’s lifetime, based upon the individual’s unique needs as well as accepted professional standards of care. Developing the Catastrophic Life Care Plan entails expert examination of all available, pertinent resources. In some instances the Life Care planner is able to meet directly with the individual for whom the plan is prepared; in other instances the plan is more dependent upon detailed forensic records review. Medical records, therapy records, school/educational records, and vocational records are key contributory elements in a value-added Life Care Plan.
“Approaching the Life Care Plan process from the holistic nursing and social work perspectives, Lifecare Innovation’s experts are able to capture both the factual data and the case nuances that assist attorneys, clients, and others in their work towards just and equitable results.”
Clients engaging Lifecare Innovations for creation of Catastrophic Life Care Plans are ensured the highest caliber of expertise and production of a formal document that will withstand legal scrutiny. The Lifecare Innovations Team of Expert Lifecare Managers function as Life Care Planners, and utilize their clinical proficiencies, analytical skills and proven abilities in preparation of the written Life Care Plan, and also serve as Expert Witnesses. Approaching the Life Care Plan process from the holistic nursing and social work perspectives, Lifecare Innovations’ experts are able to capture both the factual data and the case nuances that assist attorneys, clients, and others in their work towards just and equitable results. In addition, clients and their families receive value-added data regarding future needs that is often times otherwise not readily accessible.
The Catastrophic Life Care Plan assists plaintiffs and/or defense attorneys, families and other professionals alike in:
- Catastrophic Accidental Injury litigation;
- Custodial Claims litigation and estate settlement cases;
- Medical Malpractice litigation and settlements;
- Medical Negligence litigation;
- Expert Witness Testimony;
- Maximizing care provision;
- Maximizing the use of available benefits including public entitlements;
- Creating a roadmap which reduces the obstacles along life’s journey.