Our Litigation Support Services
Lifecare Innovations is pleased to support attorneys with essential clinical insights that help in the development of strategy, the identification of key case strengths and weaknesses, discernment of critical points in the medical records, and the rebuttal of opposing experts.
In addition to our Life Care Planning services, we make available the following Litigation Support offerings:
- Medicare Set-Aside development
- Consultation for plaintiff or defense case development
- Medical record review, with verbal and/or written report of findings
- “Quick Look” record review to assist in weighing the merits of a case
- Medical cost projections
- Mediation support, telephonic or on-site
- Mass tort file review
- Expert witness testimony
- Development of case chronologies and/or timelines
Lifecare Innovations’ litigation consultants are seasoned clinicians with years of hands-on case management experience. To each case we bring insights earned through work in the field with disabled and injured clients in a variety of settings.