Medicare’s Open Enrollment period is upon us — between October 15 and December 7, 2018, Medicare beneficiaries can make a change to their coverage and perhaps improve access to doctors or find relief from expensive prescription costs.
Lifecare Innovations is offering Medicare coverage “check-ups” during this critical time window. We can work with clients to determine if any of the following actions would help save money or improve access to providers and prescription medications:
- Switch from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa.
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another.
- Enroll in a Part D Prescription Drug Plan for the first time (a late enrollment penalty may apply)
- Switch from one Part D plan to another.
- Drop your Part D coverage altogether (you won’t be able to re-enroll until the following year’s open enrollment period, and a late enrollment penalty may apply when you eventually re-enroll).
- Evaluate options for a Medicare supplemental plan.
Call 630-953-2154 to learn more – the window closes quickly, so act now!